Monday, April 29, 2013

April 29, 2013

My 365...

Oh Monday, why you got to be so "Monday?"  No not really...Monday is just another day.  I am just feeling really tired from a long exciting weekend.

I did hit the ground running this morning.  Not literally.  I could not run today if my life depended on it.  Blake really exhausted me yesterday.  I really wish I could bottle his energy, then pull it out when my feet are dragging.  That would be truly magical!

Hope you are having a fabulous day today planet.  :)

Blake has his "eye" on the situation.  

 "Hey Monday!"
 "Bite me!"  LOL
(Dear Santa, please bring mama a macro lens for Christmas.)

***Doggy Daily***

"Hello.  My name is Lilly.  I am a Spanish señorita."

Music I am listening to today...Jason Walker , When The Lights Go Down


Random Link of the Day...Spring Rolls

The Daily V...



Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors