Saturday, April 27, 2013

April 27, 2013

My 365...

We are enjoying a nice relaxed Saturday today.  Blake and I slept in until almost 1:00pm...that is what happens when you stay up way too late!

My day started out amazing when I got to visit on the phone with my son Brandon, and precious grandson Cooper.  He was getting ready to go to the park with mommy and daddy, and was telling me he was going to swing, and go down the slide.  Then he said, "I love you grandma!"

*Insert mental image of grandma melting into a puddle of awwwwww all over the floor.*

I love that baby boy SO much!  "I love you Cooper!"  He is so smart, and so darling.  I just wish he lived closer so I could snuggle and kiss him every single day.  <3

Kori is floating on cloud 9 after her win yesterday.  We are so proud of her.  Kori is a full time college student, and she excels in everything she does.  What I love about Kori is that she is so sweet and humble.  She is a confident "jeans and t-shirt" kind of gal who's beauty shines from within.  She does not parade around wearing a ton of makeup, acting like she owns the world.  She is focused and she works hard.  I know her parents and her brother are very proud of her.   When I saw her walking across that stage last light with so much grace and poise, I was blown away.  No fear, no hesitation, she had it down!  "Way to rock the world Kori!!"  <3

I had to laugh because all night long Garrett barely spoke a word.  He was running back and forth between our seats and back stage to make sure Kori had everything she needed, and he was so nervous!  He loves his Kori so much, and is the most amazing, supportive and loving boyfriend.  All the other husbands and boyfriends were strutting around with shirts two sizes too small, chests all puffed out and ego's as big as a Mac trucks.  But not Garrett.  Garrett has this quiet confidence about himself that I love.  He is not a show-off or an ego maniac.  I am so proud to call him my son.  He makes my heart happy.  All my boys do.  <3

Today it is just Blake and I.  Jack is at work, and Casey is out with friends.  We still have 15 miles to meet our bike riding goal for April, but I think we will do that tomorrow.  Today feels like a chill and play Minecraft sort of day.  All the camera cleaning supplies that I ordered came in yesterday too.  I am going to watch some Youtube videos and try to teach myself how to clean the sensors.  Scary stuff, but I know I can do this. The Canon has one spot that is driving me nuts, and Garrett's Nikon has tons of spots on the sensor that need to be removed.  It is important to keep the camera equipment clean.

Hope your Saturday has been awesome!!

The cilantro is growing!
 And so are the cucumbers.  At least I think this was cucumbers?  Whoops!
 Blake's tomatoes are looking good too.
 Time to clean the camera equipment, wish me luck.  (Photo take with my Samsung Galaxy Tab.)
 Blake, the dog whisperer.  I love him.  <3
A picture of my baby and I that Garrett took yesterday.  :)

***Doggy Daily***
Beauty and the Beast.
 Of course it is Dozer being the beauty...and itty bitty diva Miss Lilly being the BEAST.  lol :)

Music I am listening to today...Ronan Keating, Fires


Random Link of the Day...Chicken Parmesan Bites

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors