Friday, April 26, 2013

April 26, 2013

My 365...

Happy Friday planet!

We had a very exciting day here today.  Garrett's girlfriend Kori had her first bodybuilding figure competition tonight.  She competed in the Northwest Natural Bodybuilding, Figure & Bikini Championship 2013.

After months and months of dedication and VERY had work, Kori took first place in her division. We are SO proud of her!!  Yay Kori.  <3

It was a fun night, and I have a whole new respect for how hard these ladies work.  The dedication and time they have to put in to compete is crazy.  I have been in awe of Kori's hard work and focus, which made her win tonight awesome.  We are so happy for her!

I also finally got to meet Kori's family.  Her mom, dad and brother were there as well, and it was wonderful to meet them.  :)
We had to sit at the very back of the auditorium, but here are the photos I took with my telephoto lens.  It was hard to stay still to take a clear picture.  Let me tell you, trying to focus in from that far away...while jumping up and down and cheering at the top of your lungs, quite the challenge.  I was just too excited for her.  :)

Beautiful Kori, number 7.









 And the winner is....Kori!!!
 We are so proud of her!!

 Garrett and Kori.  Love them so much.  Garrett is very proud of Kori.  :)
 Blake is very proud of Kori too.  :)
"Thank you for letting us share this special night with you Kori, we LOVE you honey!!"  <3

Have a great weekend everyone.  
 ***Doggy Daily***
Dozer, the top dog in our world.  

Music I am listening to today...Heather Small, Proud


Random Link of the Day...Pretzel Crusted Caramel Brownies  

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors