Thursday, April 25, 2013

April 25, 2013

My 365...

Happy Thursday planet!

The boys and I had a great day today.  I talked Casey into taking some time out of his busy social schedule to take a bike ride with Blake and I. We enjoyed a terrific late afternoon biking adventure.  The weather was clear and perfect today, and Casey had Blake and I laughing the entire time.  He is too funny that son of mine.  We shall forever recall this day to be "Biking with Borat" day.  He sounds...and acts...just like Borat!  lol :)

I am so blessed.  I have the most amazing sons in the world.

Hope your day was great.
A bike ride to the downtown Boise Public Library.
 My shaggy.  :)
Blake.  <3


 A view from the Library.



Casey is always on his cell phone.

 Blake's bracelet says "Explorer" and mine says "Dreamer."

 Finally got Casey to smile for the camera.

 My silly boys.
 I love them SO much!

 Case knows better than to text and drive, I had to remind him that it applies to texting while biking too!

 


A beautiful day.

  Total Ride 11.77 miles.

My bike riding goal for the end of April is 60 miles.  So far I am at 45 miles.  Not too bad considering we started on April 14th.  Goal for May will be at least 100 miles!  :)

***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...As recommended by Casey, Lynyrd Skynyrd , Sweet Home Alabama


Random Link of the Day...Avocado Fries  <----Yummy!

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors