Tuesday, April 16, 2013

April 16, 2013

My 365...

Fly with angels sweet Martin William Richard.

His sign reads,

"No More Hurting People.  Peace."


Rest in Peace, Krystle Campbell

And to Carlos Arredondo, I wish I could give you a great big hug.  <3


The boys found me this lovely blue stem glass at a thrift shop.  I love a good thrift store find.  Thank you boys.  <3
Yellow Daisies from the garden.


Daisies signify innocence, purity, and cheerfulness...I love Daisies.  <3
My camera is very happy today.  :)
I received the digital key chain my best friend Lisa sent me for my birthday.  I LOVE it!  I can now carry pictures of the people I love with me at all times.  Lots of Cooper pictures.  <3

Dinner is served!  

I love making "Arroz con Pollo", chicken and rice.  It is pretty much a regular in my dinner line-up.  A few days ago, Casey visited the Asian Market, and purchased about a dozen boxes of  flavor cubes, bullion cubes...I am not sure what they are?

Tonight I decided to be brave, and add two of them to my "Arroz con Pollo" without Googling what they were.  The result you ask?  OMG...the best chicken and rice I have EVER prepared!


And the Google results....Bun Rieu is Crab and Ga Xao Sa Ot is Spicy Lemongrass Chicken.  I think...lol

Then I decided to eat my Mexican/Vietnamese creation with chopsticks.  Yeah...using the chopsticks to push the food into the tortilla.  It was an international affair!

Delicious!!  :)
***Doggy Daily***
"Mama?"

"Yes Miss Lilly?"

"My name is Lilly not Daisy.  So why is there a Daisy on my collar?"

"Simply because...you look great in yellow."

"Mama?"

"Yes Miss Lilly?"

"I look great in everything."

:)

Music I am listening to today...Brad Paisley , When I Get Where I am Going

Random Link of the Day...Flags and Helpers ~ John Green

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors