Monday, April 1, 2013

April 1, 2013

My 365...

Happy Monday Planet!  And Happy April too.

Everyone is back to school today.  Kori, Garrett, Casey and Blake.  I am sure they are absolutely thrilled.  No, not really.  :)

It might take a few days, but we will get there...eventually.  Where is there you ask?  Back on the learning track.  Yay!

Hope your day was good.
"Dozer, mom says I have to read 4 chapters of Gulliver's Travels."
"I am just not feeling it dude."
"mumble...mumble...mumble..."

"You read it Dozer, then give me the summary got it?"
"Blake, if you do not read...you can not Minecraft for a week!"

"Fine, I will read it."

***Doggy Daily***
"Don't worry mama, I will take it from here."
"If Blake does not study his language arts, I will bite him on the nose."
"Thank you Miss Lilly, I knew I could count on you Diva girl."

Music I am listening to today...Jason Reeves , Skydive


Random Link of the Day...Google Nose!

The Daily V...

Mondays are...




Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Visitors