Monday, February 18, 2013

February 18, 2013

My 365...

Hello lazy Monday.  That is what today has been.  No school for the boys, and no work for me, so we took advantage of the break in the schedule and did a whole lot of nothing.  I did have to take Casey to the doctor this morning, which went really well, but when we got home we all crashed.  I have not had a nap like I had today in months!  It felt great.  We were all feeling a bit lazy today.  Happy President's Day!

It is so cold and windy today too.  The kind of weather that makes you want to hibernate.  Winter is back, and we even have some snow in the forecast.  Not sure how I feel about that yet.

Hope your Monday was restful...and warm.  :)

Chilling on a Monday.  Literally, he was freezing!  Why?  Because mama left the window open.
Gray skies.

***Doggy Daily***
"I see you Yoshi..."
"See what?  No Yoshi here...just a big orange ball.  Outta my way Giant Nose of Doom!"

***Yoshi Cam!***
Music I am listening to today...OMD , If You Leave


Random Link of the Day...Healthy Cookies

The Daily V...
Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors