Wednesday, January 9, 2013

January 9, 2013

My 365...

Happy Wednesday planet!  Hope your day was awesome.  :)

We had a good day here.  School got off to a bit of a rocky start, but we got it done.  I had a phone conference with Casey's teacher and counselor to set up a graduation plan for him.  The K12 staff is so amazing.  I can not say enough good things about them.  They have always been there for us, and have been very helpful to Casey.  If you ever consider home schooling, I highly recommend K12.

More snow coming tonight...yay!

The snow bunny and the Yeti.  Two of my favorite people.  <3

For dinner I cooked up some ground beef with diced potato, cilantro and green onion.  Wrapped in a flour tortilla with some fresh spinach and shredded Colby cheddar cheese.  (Adding some re-fried beans is good too.)
Did a quick fry to crisp the outside, and serve up with some tomatillo salsa and sour cream.  Quick, easy and oh so yummy!

***Doggy Daily***


Music I am listening to today...Walk Off the Earth, Gang of Rhythm  <---Love them!


Random Link of the Day...Garlic Cheddar Biscuits

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors