Tuesday, January 8, 2013

January 8, 2013

My 365...

It was 6:00pm this evening before I put my brain to anything productive.  You know, one of those "auto-pilot" foggy sort of days.  But that is okay...it is only Tuesday.

Many people ask me how in the "heck" do I keep up with a 365 project?  Thinking about what to photograph every day must be really hard?  I agree, if I had to think about what to photograph, I would have given up a LONG time ago.  You have to just let it happen.

Today is a perfect example of that.  Brain fog = very little creativity in mama V.  But I let the evening unfold, and the photos just came.

Casey came in my room, having just gone to the store with Jack and Blake.  He brought me some frosted animal cookies.  Then he stayed a while and we talked about everything and nothing and it was delightful.  Casey will be turning 18 in just a few weeks.  Oh My God!  No way, impossible!  My baby can not possibly be turning 18...but he is.  If I had to come up with one word to describe my Casey is would be...

in·vin·ci·ble - incapable of being conquered, defeated, or subdued.

He is you know.  Brave, brilliant and un-shakeable.  Certain, absolute, steadfast, unwavering, resolute and downright "uh-mazing!"  That is my darling son Casey.  :)

And just like that, blog post number 2,050 is born.  No award winning photography, or critically acclaimed writing...just my ordinary (extraordinary) life.  And a few more wonderful memories for the book of V.

Have a great tomorrow planet.

 Casey <3

 Animal cookies.  :)
 For dinner I made some delicious chicken-spinach enchiladas.
 ***Doggy Daily***
"Hello mama, may I come in?"

Random Link of the Day...Spicy Green Chile Casserole

The Daily V...



Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors