Monday, January 7, 2013

January 7, 2013

My 365...

Would you like to know the perfect way to start a Monday morning? Getting a visit from an adorable, adventurous little raccoon.  :)
My grandson Cooper spent the day with us while his mommy had an appointment with her midwife. Cooper is SO precious!!  He had fun with uncle Blake all morning, then they settled in to watch some cartoons for a while.

He would holler out "Grandma!  Where are you?"  And come play with me for a while.  Then he would shout, "Grandpa!  Where are you?" then go play with Jack.  He is so adorable!!  We had lots of "Cooper" fun.  My sweet little grandson is a joy.  <3

I had a doctor's appointment at 1:00 PM, so grandpa watched him until I got home.  Then grandpa had to go to work for the evening.

It was a great Monday...thank you Cooper.  :)

The many adorable faces of my precious grandson Cooper.  <3






It was a snowy day today too.
 Garrett and Kori were kind enough to drive me to my doctor's appointment...which went very well.  :)

When we got home, Kori and the boys had some fun in the snow...
 A little turbo tobogganing with the help of the Explorer.  CRAZY kids!
 Garrett calls it hookiebobbing...mama calls it crazy-bobbing.





 Cooper and I watched from the window.  :)
And munched on a little fresh snow.
This is a Blake Popsicle...lol
It was an awesome Monday!  :)

***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Walk Off The Earth , Red Hands


Random Link of the Day...French Dip Panini

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors