Sunday, January 6, 2013

January 6, 2013

My 365...

Goodbye Sunday...goodbye last day of winter break, I am sad, oh so sad.  No, not really.  I am ready for this break to be over!  The boys are getting SO bored.  A bored young man = and mischievous young man.  Time for them to get busy.

It has been a great break though, we had fun.  I watched a great movie today called The Impossible.  It is based on a true story, and it had me sitting on the edge of my seat!  Great ending though...I cried a lot.  :)

Tomorrow will be a busy first day back I am sure.  I do have to stop in the middle of the day for a doctor's appointment.  It will be great to get out of the house for a little while.  It has been too cold to go anywhere, and I am in desperate need of some fresh air.

Have a great Monday planet.

Yep, it is definitely time for these boys to get back to school.  Bored boys = tortured teaspoon.  lol :)
Dinner time.  For the boys I made some hamburgers.
For mama...a bowl of fruit and Cheerios.  (I was not feeling hamburgers.)

***The Doggy Daily***


Music I am listening to...Ferras , Hollywood's Not America


Random Link of the Day...Southwestern Chicken Wrap

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors