Wednesday, January 30, 2013

January 30, 2012

My 365...

"Mom, guess who my number one dream girl in the world is?"

"Hmmm...is she a singer Blake?"

"Not really."

"Is she an actress?"

"She tries to be."

Is she a gamer?"

"Yes, sometimes."

"Oh, I know....ME!"

*sigh*  "Okay mom, guess who my number TWO dream girl in the world is?"

LOL, I love that boy.

And the answer is....iJustine!  I have to agree, she is one pretty rad mamma-jamma.

Blake and I started our exercise program today.  I have to tell you, he is one tough trainer!  "Come on mom, keep going!"

Casey came out of his room, sat on the stairs, and proceeded to laugh hysterically at us.  Gee son, thanks for the encouragement.  :)

I am also starting a nutritional plan for us.  Healthy breakfast, lunch and dinner.  And we need to adopt a better sleeping/eating schedule around here as well.  We are going to be ready to rock Spring, my Blakey, Casey and I!

Happy Wednesday Planet!

 Blake, my personal trainer.
 And he is one tough cookie!

 Ready to rock the cardio.

***Doggy Daily***
Assistant coach Dozer the couch potato.

"And one, and two, and three...yawn...and four..ZZzzzzzzz"
Music I am listening to...Walk Off The Earth , Some Nights


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors