Thursday, January 3, 2013

January 3, 2013

My 365...

Hello Thursday.

Another peaceful day in my world today.  Peaceful is good.  Garrett and Kori took Blake to the Aquarium this evening.  He had a great time.  Thank you Garrett and Kori.  <3

We almost got to see Cooper today.  Amber had an appointment to see her midwife, and asked if we would watch Cooper for a few hours.  Blake and I were so excited to see Coopey!  But then her midwife had a delivery and she had to reschedule.  I was sad that we did not get to see Cooper, but happy that Amber asked me to watch him.  Thank you Amber.  :)

They are going to have a birthday party for Cooper's second birthday next week, and Amber invited us to attend.  I can't believe my grandson is going to be 2 years old!  It feels like just yesterday that I was holding that sweet little baby in my arms.  Now I get awesome hugs from an adorably precious toddler.  I love being grandma.

Hope your day was awesome!

Casey made his monthly run to the Oriental Food Market.  I made the pot stickers for dinner, and they were delicious!
He also brought me some "relaxation" tea.  I checked the ingredients, and one of them is catnip.  Uhmmmm....catnip?  Can catnip be consumed by humans?  I hope I don't start purring and rolling around on the floor.  LOL :)
Here are some photos Garrett took at the Aquarium.

A very cool shark egg complete with live baby shark inside.
 Our friend Theodore.  We love to visit him when we go to the Aquarium.




 King Triton and Ariel.  :)
Here are some photos Blake took of big brother Garrett and Kori.

LOL, I love these two!


Boise temperature at 9:30pm....a bit frosty!


***Doggy Daily***
Little princess Lilly paws.


Music I am listening to today...Daughter , Tomorrow


Random Link of the Day...Baked Spaghetti Squash Boats

The Daily V...


Peace,

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors