Friday, January 18, 2013

January 18, 2013

My 365...

Happy Friday planet!

Have an amazing weekend everyone.  :)


Trying a new Oolong tea that I ordered.  This is called  Tie Guan Yin "Iron Goddess" Oolong Tea.
I have only had one cup so far, but I like it.  It is much lighter in color than the Oolong I have been drinking, and has a very refreshing taste. Almost a citrus after taste.

Tea Chai Tè's Velvet Oolong is still my favorite though.  Nothing compares to the flavor of Velvet Oolong.

What's for dinner?  I have NO idea!  Have you ever had one of those days where nothing sounds good for dinner?  Happens to me a lot lately.

The boys will eat pretty much anything.  Tonight they wanted pizza, but I am not a pizza fan.  So pizza for the boys, and for mama...

Brownies with berries.

Don't judge!  It is the only thing that sounds good to me tonight.  I will keep it healthy and add a dollop of yogurt.  LOL  :)

***Doggy Daily***

Dozer, the Lion King?  He loves to go outside and roll in the snow.  When he does, he gets his mane all wet, then it dries curly.

Hakuna Matata Doz Doz.  There are no worries.  <3

Music I am listening to today...The Piano Guys featuring Lindsey Stirling , Mission Impossible


Random Link of the Day...Knock You Naked Brownies

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors