Thursday, January 17, 2013

January 17, 2013

My 365...

Hello Thursday.  Today has been a great day.  I love it when that happens. :)

Garrett's girlfriend Kori had her wisdom teeth extracted, so not such a great day for her, poor baby. Garrett is taking good care of her though.  I feel so bad for her!  I really hate dental work.  :*(

Hope your day has been A-okay.  If not, no worries...tomorrow is Friday!!

Let me introduce to you, the King of Smoothies.  This morning he created a banana, mango, strawberry, blueberry, raspberry smoothie for me that was delicious!!

 He is also the class clown...aka Slinky Nose.  lol :)

***Doggy Daily***

"I will take a peanut butter and bacon smoothie please."
Music I am listening to today...Walk Off The Earth , Summer Vibe


Random Link of the Day...Breakfast Power Smoothie

The Daily V...




Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors