Wednesday, January 16, 2013

January 16, 2013

My 365...

Another glorious day in the frozen tundra that is Boise, Idaho.  It has been so cold!  Current temperature 16°.  I am feeling a little better today, but not back to normal quite yet. My energy comes in bursts.  Yay, I feel great and can get back to normal...followed by, "oh dear, why is the room spinning round and round?"  I am doing fine then I have lay down, or I feel like I might pass out.  *Grumble* I hate being sick.

Blake and I were up early, and we enjoyed a nice breakfast together.  I had the normal egg over easy, hash browns and whole wheat English muffin.  Blake did get some hash browns, but decided on a breaded chicken patty for breakfast.  Who does that?  Ewwww!  But he enjoyed it.

School was much better today, and he did very well.  I was doing some spelling drills with him and he was doing awesome!  We got to a word that was a little trickier...

"Adolescence"

"Pass"

"Uhmm Blake?"

"Yes mom?"

"It does not work that way, you can't PASS when you don't like the word.  Stinker!"

LOL, I love this kid.  This evening he did a little home repair with daddy, together they repaired the upstairs toilet.  For dinner Blake is preparing chili dogs.  He loves cooking too.

Hope your Wednesday was wonderful.  :)



 "Pass"

***Doggy Daily***
See above.

Music I am listening to today...The Georgia Satellites , Keep Your Hands to Yourself

Random Link of the Day...Sweet Chili Chicken Salad

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors