Tuesday, January 15, 2013

January 15, 2013

My 365...

Hello humans.  Mama is not feeling well, so I am guest dogger..I mean, blogger, for the day.  I know, I know, entirely too much excitement for you on a Tuesday, but I will just have to do!

I had a really fabulous day.  Breakfast in bed, out to take care of business, then snuggle time with mama. Repeat x two, photo shoot, and repeat step one, one more time.  What?  A girl diva has to eat!  My only complaint of the day, SNOW!  It is so cold outside.  Well that and running the gauntlet of drooling male K-9's to make my way in and out.  Boy dogs...so over-rated.  Pfft!

Remember to hug your Min Pin today.  If you do not have a Min Pin to hug, you have my deepest sympathy.  And remember to hug your mama today.  Mama's are special humans you know.  <3

Signing off,

Miss Lilly Diva Extraordinaire.




Left side...
..right side...
..BEST side.  *wink*

Music I am listening to today...Mama, Blake and I truly enjoy Macklemore, particularly his song Thrift Shop.  We found this rendition by Tyler Ward and Lindsey Stirling to be quite delightful.  Thrift Shop


Random Link of the Day...Devil Dogs

The Daily Lilly,



Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors