Thursday, January 10, 2013

January 10, 2013

My 365...

Casey went to the orthodontist to have his palatal expander removed...yay!  He feels SO much better not having that torture device in his mouth.  He did get a retainer that he will wear until he has his braces put in, but the retainer is not so bad.

Today was my precious grandson Cooper's second birthday, I can't believe my sweet grandbaby is already 2!  And that is not all that happened today...his mommy and daddy, Amber and son Brandon got married!

Garrett and Kori drove the boys and I down to the courthouse to be with them for this special day. It was a wonderful celebration.  :)

You can read all about it *HERE*

So far this has been a great year for my little family!  :)

 So much snow today!

 ***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...For Amber and Brandon

Train, Marry Me


Random Link of the Day...Deep Fried Coke...say what?

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors