Tuesday, January 1, 2013

January 1, 2013

My 365...

Happy January 1st.

Today was a day of the three R's, relaxing, reminiscing and reflecting.  Putting away all the not so pleasant memories in the "file 13" box to be put out for the recycle man, and safely packing away the good ones.  I am happy to report that the recycle box is not so full.

We did have our difficulties this past year, with Jack losing his job and all the stress that came with that, but we persevered as a family.  Not once did I sit in a corner and cry, "why me?" or worry about what would come.  I knew everything would be okay, and that we would get through it...and we have.  We will continue to get through it.

The most important thing I learned about life in 2012 is that you truly do attract from life what you put forth.  If you are negative, negativity will come.  If you are positive, good things will come your way.  I put that theory to the test many, many times during the past year, and it never failed.

So as we go into 2013, I challenge you to do the same.  The coming year will only be as good as you believe it will be.  Stay happy, stay positive, keep the faith, be kind to others, and don't let anything get you down!  Do that, and life will send you awesomeness.  I promise.

*Cheers!*  Today is day one of my 365 project, chapter four.  I am really looking forward to another 365 days of at least one photo a day.  It really is an awesome way to keep memories safe.  Thank you Blogger!

Happy New Year planet.  I wish you all the best.  :)

 Time to take the decorations down.

 Thank you decorations, for all the Christmas colors you brought to our world.  :)

And thank you Blake for helping mommy put everything away.

***Doggy Daily***

"Come on Miss Lilly, time to get up!"
 "No, I don't wanna.  Christmas is over and I am sad.  :*(  "
 "Unless you have some cheese?"
"Yes Miss Lilly, I have some cheese."  :)

Music I am listening to today....Train , Drops of Jupiter



Random Link of the Day...Shrimp Melts

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors