Wednesday, December 5, 2012

December 5, 2012

My 365...

Happy hump-day planet!  Hope you all had a fabulous day.  :)

Today I woke up needing a major change, so I moved furniture around.  Nothing says "brand new" like some re-adjusted Feng Shui.  I feel much better now and have reclaimed my space.

~~inhale~~exhale~~ohmmmmmm.....

Other than that, it has been a delightfully quiet day.




 ***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Dave Brubek, may he rest in peace.  Silent Night

Random Link of the Day...Christmas Rum Cake

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors