Saturday, December 29, 2012

December 29, 2012

My 365...

"They are home, they are home, my babies are home!"  Yes, I am that excited that Kori and Garrett are home.  I did not expect them before the end of the year, so when I saw them home today I was very happy. :)

I woke up thinking it was Sunday too.  When I turned on my computer, I did not believe what it was telling me.  Saturday?  No, it can't just be Saturday.  I went to Google the date and time and discovered that my mouse was not working.  "What the heck?"  Luckily I flipped it over to discover that Blake had taped a piece of paper over the sensor.  LOL, he is such a stinker!!  :)

There is also a new man in my life.  His name is Billy Blanks.  I used to do TaeBo years ago, and found it to be an amazing fitness routine.  Having gone from up to 30 miles a week on bike this Summer and Fall, to nothing since the cold weather settled in, I am feeling a bit blah.  Last night I decided to give TaeBo a try again.  Blake and I can do it together, and we do not have to go outside and face the freeze.  I am so excited!

While looking for his latest workouts, I stumbled upon Billy Blanks' son's page, Billy Blanks Jr.  It appears he has a fun exercise routine as well.  We may have to give it a try.

One of my New Years Resolutions is going to be to keep up the healthy, active lifestyle that I have been living for the last 6 months.  I love exercising.  It keeps the body young.  :)

Hope your day was awesome!!

Garrett and Kori are home!  <3
 Kori brought home some delcious pumpkin bread that her mom made.  It was SO good!

***Doggy Daily***
Music I am listening to today...The Faces , Ooh La La

Random Link of the Day...Inspired Toast

The Daily V...

Peace. 

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors