Monday, December 24, 2012

December 24, 2012

My 365...

Merry Christmas Eve!

What a gloriously beautiful day it was today.  The sun was shining, there is snow in the mountains, and they look beautiful.  Jack and Blake did all my last minute shopping together, while I stayed home getting my recipes in order.  This has been an awesome Christmas Eve with my boys.  No conflict, no drama, no bad karma or insincerity.  We have come such a long way this past year, I would accept nothing less.   :)

I am profoundly thankful for so many things, so many gifts that I have received.  Four remarkable sons to share a life with.  "My Garrett, Brandon, Casey and Blake, I love you SO much!!"  Beautiful, sweet Kori, Garrett's girlfriend, who always knows how to keep it real, and shares so much sunshine with our world.  My precious grandson Cooper who brings me joy and makes me smile every time I see him.  My nephew Eric who is one of the most beautiful human beings on this planet and I am so thankful to have him in my life.  My beautiful Nana who teaches me every day that life "Is what it is", and one must never lose faith.  And all my wonderful friends who bring warmth, and love to my life every single day.

For me, Christmas is about reflection, about opening one's heart to what matters, and giving no audience to what does not.  Christmas is about giving, love and celebration.

Merry Christmas Eve planet! I hope your evening has been filled with love and joy.  <3


Garrett sent me this panoramic he took from where he is staying at Kori's parent's home.  So beautiful!

A beautiful day in my world.

Merry Christmas Eve Shenanigans...I love my silly boys.  :)


 ***Doggy Daily***
 "May I have your attention please mama?"
 "We absolutely must never...NEVER..."
 "...gift-wrap the Diva!"
Music I am listening to today...Mary Did You Know 


Random Link of the Day...A nice warm fire for you.

The Daily V...


Peace.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors