Thursday, December 20, 2012

December 20, 2012

My 365...

Five more days until Christmas!  Are you ready?

I am still trying to decide what I want to prepare for Christmas dinner.  We would like something different than the ordinary turkey or ham.  I was thinking some good Mexican with chicken enchiladas "Suizas", tamales, home made beans, tortillas and rice.  Blake suggested we go all "Italian" with some lasagna. Hmmm....maybe a little of both?  The only rules for Holiday cooking is that there are no rules.

Whatever we decide, I am sure it will be awesome.  :)


Waiting for the Earl Grey tea to steep...and decorating himself for the Holidays.  lol :)
 "Let me know when it is ready mama."

***Doggy Daily***

Great way to stay warm on a cold December day.  Share your sweater with a diva.  

Music I am listening to today...Steve Oliver, Carol of the Bells

Random Link of the Day...Chocolate Cherry Cordial Christmas Cookies

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors