Tuesday, December 18, 2012

December 18, 2012

My 365...

Hello Tuesday.  :)

The boys and I are enjoying a peaceful quiet day.  We have our days that seem so hectic and frustrating.  That comes with the territory when you home-school.  Probably because we simply get tired of each other...lol...but today was good.  I know soon enough my two boys will be all grown up and out of the nest, just like their three older siblings, so I am going to enjoy these days as much as I can.  Tomorrow will be here soon enough!

This evening there was a knock at the door, and the couple from next door surprised us with a hot, steaming plate of freshly baked cinnamon rolls.  They are the sweetest older couple.  Blake has never gotten to experience the awesome that is having a grandma and grandpa.  Jack's parents died years ago when Jack was young.  My father died just weeks before Blake was born, and my mom died when Blake was only 6.  Blake did not get to see grandma much much since we lived 2000 miles away from her, so I am very thankful for our sweet neighbors.  They really love Blake.  :)

Have a great evening planet!


Enjoying some photo-fun with my boys.
Casey's Christmas present to himself, a nice new warm Ushanka he bought today.
 This plate was full when it arrived at the door....1/2 empty by the time Blake brought it to me.  :)

***Doggy Daily***
See above.  :)

Music I am listening to today...Lisa Lynne , Gypsy Circle


Random Link of the Day...Merry Christmas Meringue Cookies

The Daily V...


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors