Friday, December 14, 2012

December 14, 2012

My 365...

Today I would usually start my blog post with "Happy Friday!"  But today feels anything but happy.  We were the unfortunate witnesses to what evil looks like.

The shooting in Newtown, CT is so horrific, it is almost impossible to believe that it is even real...but it is.

Our thoughts and prayers go out to the families and friends of all the victims, and to the entire community who have had the peace and tranquility of their home town shattered.

There are no words.  :*(

Today I am thankful that my family is safe.

 Some fun brotherly competition.

 Casey, ready for his Friday night fun with friends.
For dinner I made a delicious Southwest chicken breast salad served up with fresh watermelon and fried corn tortilla strips.
 For desert, some peach cobbler I made last night.  The recipe *HERE*

***Doggy Daily***
"Dozer what is that dirt all over your head?  Have you been outside rolling in the mud again?"

"No...not me mama."
*sigh*
Music I am listening to today...The Piano Guys , We Three Kings


Random Link of the Day...Turtle Cheesecake Bars

The Daily V...
Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors