Tuesday, December 11, 2012

December 11, 2012

My 365...

Hello Tuesday.  Remember that sweet long bike ride I mentioned yesterday?  Didn't happen.  :*(  The day ended up being really chilly and cloudy, so we stayed in.  Bummer!

It was a great day though.  Garrett received his official letter of acceptance to Boise State University for the Spring semester.  Woot!  I am so proud of him!!  He worked really hard to get here, and I know he is going to do amazing things.  Way to go son.

I do have brilliant children.  I was working on language arts with Blake this afternoon, and I handed him a crossword puzzle to complete using his spelling list.  I looked over and noticed that he was not even looking at the crossword questions, yet he was filling in the puzzle with ease.  I asked him what the heck he was doing?

"Calculating word size and letter position mom."

Well excuse me!  Stinker!

I love my family.  :)

 Way to go Garrett!
 Crossword Puzzle Genius
 John-Lennon Claus.  That is who I think Casey looks like.  lol :)
 ***Doggy Daily***
"I am sleeping in today mama.  You may fetch me when dinner is served.  Thank you."

Music I am listening to today...The Piano Guys , O Come, Emmanuel

Random Link of the Day...Peanut Butter Balls

The Daily V...


Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors