Thursday, November 8, 2012

November 8, 2012

My 365...

It has been a cold and chilly day here in Boise, but we still managed to get a little ride in.  Granted we all feel a bit like Popsicles now, but it was worth it

Current temperature 45° f and partly cloudy.  We did have a stunning sunset.  The forecast calls for  low temperatures in the 20's this weekend, with snow coming to the mountains and maybe even the valley.  I am afraid my bike riding days may be numbered now that the cold is settling in.  I may have to switch up to walking with the dogs to keep the blood flowing.

Garrett is feeling better today and getting some movement back in his hand.  I am praying that he has escaped the surgeon's blade....thank you God!  Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. :)

Hope your day was kind.

My photos of the day...

We enjoyed a bike ride to a quaint farmer's vegetable stand on the corner to pick up some fresh produce.
















 ***Doggy Daily***

"Miss Lilly, it is impolite to stick your tongue out at people."
Music I am listening to today...Michael Lowman , What I See


Random Link of the Day...Chicken Tenders

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors