Sunday, November 4, 2012

November 4, 2012

My 365...



Beautiful Sunday is beautiful.  :)

I woke up early today, about 8:15 A.M.

The first thing I notice is that it is going to be a gorgeous day weather wise.  The sun is shining, the climate is a perfect 58° f.  The world looks beautiful out of my window.

Ohhhhh...a perfect day for a biking adventure!
Does that mean I leap out of bed, and garnish my biking apparel?

Oh nay nay!

I wrap up in my two favorite blankets, reach for a bag of M&M's that have fatefully made their way to my night stand...reach for my Android tablet,  and settle in for at least an hour of gloriously, lazy chill time....and YouTube videos of course.  :)
Don't worry, I do "eventually" make it out of bed.  I have to let Miss Lilly out and prepare the perfect late breakfast...brunch.

And that is exactly what I do!

Some delicious crispy bacon, cheesy scrambled eggs, sliced tomato, watermelon and English muffins.

I also brew a pot of the boy's favorite morning beverage...Earl Grey tea.
Then comes the most fun of all.  Delivering brunch in bed for my two favorite men...Casey and Blake.  <3

Yep, they enjoy Sunday morning sleeping in late just as much as mama does.  We may get off to a late start, but there is that early evening biking adventure I have planned for us.

So you see, beautiful Sunday is beautiful.

Sleeping in as late as you want to.

A delicious brunch.  Don't you love the different plate styles?  We each have our favorite design.  :)

A biking adventure.

Enjoying some amazing family time with my awesome family.

And above all...preparing for the coming week with a smile in your heart, energy in your spirit and a positive outlook that only a beautiful Sunday can bring.

The plan for the rest of the day...Blake and I are riding our bikes to the park.  Maybe Miss Lilly can come if she promises to be good.  Then Garrett is going to make dinner for us.

On the menu...delicious steak prepared the "Garrett" way, baked potatoes with all the fixings and salad.  Yummy!  I have even decided to bake a cake for desert simply because I can.

I will post photos for Sunday part two this evening.

This is a perfect day.  Wanna know how I know?  The ladybug on my window told me so...
Blake said her name is Valentina.  :)

Hope you are all having an amazing day!!

My photos of the day...


Doggy Daily...

"Feel free to drop some of that bacon on the way up the stairs mama.  I won't mind."

Music I am listening to today...Bon Jovi, Have a Nice Day

Random Link of the Day...Courage!  Casey just showed me this video.  In a word...amazing!

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love, 

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors