Friday, November 30, 2012

November 30, 2012

My 365...

Happy Friday!

I am so happy Friday is here after this long busy week.  I am feeling extremely accomplished though. Blake is caught up on school, I am all caught up on work projects, Casey...well I still need to light a fire under that boy, but he has been sick all week.  Bottom line, we are going into the weekend with NO stress and no lingering deadlines.  I love it when that happens.

Even Garrett was feeling a little stressed this week which is highly unusual for him.  I was telling Casey and Blake the other day, "Boys, I want you to make note of Garrett at his most stressed state.  Notice how calm and kind he is still?"  It is true, even during his most difficult times, Garrett is the calmest, sweetest most considerate human being on the planet...all 6 foot 1 inch, 270 pounds of him!  In the 24 years I have been blessed with my son Garrett in my life, I don't think I have ever witnessed him being rattled in any way.  He is truly an extraordinary person, a gentle giant with a huge heart.  <3

"I love you son."

He and Kori are so dedicated and focused as well.  They have been weight training this year, and they look amazing!  I am extremely proud of both of them. I told Garrett they should open their own gym.  With Garrett's patience and solid training skills, and Kori's amazing nutrition regimen and focus, they could help a lot of people.  This mama be the first person to sign up!  :)

Have an amazing weekend planet!

Huge gentle teddy bear meets persnickety little diva. lol :) 
I love them! ♥

Do you think this counts as my daily fruit and dairy requirement?

Sometimes one simply needs pie!

***Doggy Daily***

"Oh what is this?  Can I eat it?"
 "Mama, that was not food!  What is for dinner?  I am waiting....I am waiting...."

Music I am listening to today...Milo Greene , 1957

Random Link of the Day...Baked Artichoke Chicken

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors