Saturday, November 3, 2012

November 3, 2012

My 365...

I see you sun, hiding in the clouds pretending not to shine.  I see you.

Blurgh.....that is how we all feel today.  First colds of the season for the boys and I, and a little added gastrointestinal upset for my Blakey.  Poor baby is miserable.  He went to a birthday party at Chuck-E-Cheese last night, and has decided he will NEVER eat there again!  No worries about that.  I have lived here for 16 years now and have NEVER eaten at that less than fine eating establishment.  He had fun at the party though.

The plan for today was a bike ride and picnic in the park.  We had planned on stopping at the grocery store on the way home and loading up on some nice fresh pizza ingredients because Blake was talking about making a gourmet pizza from scratch last night.  Asiago cheese, artichoke hearts, peperoni, roasted peppers, pepperoncini, spinach...but the very mention of the word 'Pizza" turns him a not-so-lovely shade of green.  I think we will be passing on the bike ride, the picnic and especially the pizza for today.  Hopefully tomorrow...

It is a chilly and overcast day weather wise as well.  One of those "I think I shall remain under the covers all day" sort of days.  I promised Blake NO school work or mommy work this weekend so we can spend time together doing what he wants to do.  We have some new Minecraft worlds to explore, and some good cinema to partake in as well.

Sounds like this is going to be the "almost" perfect sort of Saturday.

My photos of the day...

I spied this squirrel chilling on the back fence this afternoon.  He looks like we all feel....blurgh.  How cute is he?  Maybe he partied too hardy last night and has an itty bitty squirrel hangover...lol

 The view from here today...is a wee bit gray.

A "Claratin / HUGE mug of Earl Grey tea" sort of day.

I made a well-balanced dinner tonight.  BLT's and Craisin/Popcorn balls.  Do you think Craisin/Popcorn balls count as fruit and vegetables?  Yeah, we are weird...lol...but it was delish!  Saturday = fun foods.  :)

***Doggy Daily***

A kiss on the forehead would make anyone feel better.  "Thank you Dozer."  <3
Music I am listening to today...Sonya Kitchell , Train
Random Link of the Day...Pumpkin Cheesecake

The Daily V...
Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors