Sunday, November 25, 2012

November 25, 2012


My 365...

Today we hibernated...literally!  We had great intentions for the day.  Kori is back from Sun Valley, so we were going to have Thanksgiving part two.

Three days of skateboarding in freezing temperatures finally caught up with Casey and he is sick.  Poor dear is miserable.  Blake and I stayed up entirely too late last night so we were literally dragging, and not feeling so great either.  I stumbled upon the series Falling Skies, and fell in love.  I made it through an entire season in one night, but sleep escaped me once again.

I was worried that the day was going to be a complete bust, but thanks to Jack, our day was great.

He prepared a ham and had it cooking in the oven with fresh veggies...the house smelled amazing!  We were able to pull off Thanksgiving part two, and it was wonderful.

"Welcome home Kori!"  :)

Have a great Monday and week ahead planet!

 Son Garrett and his sweetheart Kori.  <3
Sneaking in to grab some ham... disguised as a grocery bag.
 Dinner is ready!
 Mama sized serving.  Ham, potato, cranberry sauce, carrots, peas and spaghetti squash.
 Blake "manly-man" sized serving!

***Doggy Daily***

"We will get this tree decorated eventually."

Music I am listening to today...Julia Sheer , The A Team  <---music selection by Blake.  :)

Random Link of the Day...Tortilla Soup

The Daily V...

Peace.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors