Saturday, November 24, 2012

November 24, 2012

My 365...

Hello Saturday.

The Christmas tree is sitting dark in the corner.  We are still going through all the strands of lights trying to fix the ones that are only half working, or that are missing a bulb or two.  I am not going to spend much more time on this project, as I am pretty close to tossing all the old lights out in the garbage and getting  few new sets.  Much less frustrating that way.

I did pull out my favorite Christmas decoration of all, my Thomas Kinkade Nativity Tree that my Nana gave me several years ago.  It is so beautiful, yet so fragile.  Every year I manage to break off a tiny piece here and there.  The annual "Breaking off a piece of the Kinkade Tree" has almost become a Christmas tradition.  I scream, and everyone knows that something has fallen off of the Kinkade tree yet again. This year's Kinkade Tree fatality was a goose head.  It snapped right off as I was cleaning the piece.  *sigh*  (Silly Kinkade tree.)

I am worried that in a few years, all that will be left of this family treasure is the tree and the star when all the fragile delicate details have broken away.  No worries though...I will still pull it out every Christmas, and give it a place of honor on the center of the living room table where it belongs.  Thank you Nana.  :)

Hope your Saturday was restful.




 ***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Michael Dulin , Chasing the Wind

Random Link of the day...Turkey Pot Pie

The Daily V...


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors