Thursday, November 22, 2012

November 22, 2012

My 365...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Jack was up early to get the cooking started, and let the rest of us sleep in.  That was a bit hard to do with all the amazing smells coming from the kitchen.

Blake and I joined in the cooking, and Jack, the boys and I enjoyed some family time and shenanigans in the kitchen.

No formalities, no formal attire or china on the table required...just my boys and I enjoying some really good food, great conversation and silliness on a Thursday afternoon.



 My assistant chef.

 My handsome sons.  <3


 Time to carve the turkey.
 Garrett couldn't wait.  Boys!


 Nom nom nom...



 Delicious turkey dinner.
 Pumpkin pie.



Can't have Thanksgiving without a little "Gundam" style dancing.  LOL :)
Make a wish...

It was a perfect day.  The food was good, the company was awesome, and the vibe was positive, loving and fun...just the way I like it.  No stress...no drama.

After dinner I called my Nana in Texas to wish her a Happy Thanksgiving, and enjoyed a nice long visit with her over the phone.

I hope your Thanksgiving was full of love, fun, and good food.

Today we are thankful for family.

Jack did have to leave for work at 7:00pm.  He is working early Black Friday shopping madness, and is scheduled to work from 7:30pm through 5:00am tomorrow morning.  No complaints from him though.  He is thankful to have a job.  :)


 ***Doggy Daily***

Can't forget the fur babies.  They enjoyed some turkey left overs.  :)
Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors