Friday, November 2, 2012

November 2, 2012

My 365...

Hello Friday!  Another week over, and another week closer to Thanksgiving.  I have so much to be Thankful for this year.  It has been a difficult few months for us, but God has taken care of us.  I am, and shall forever remain, so very thankful.

My heart is sad for all the families on the East coast still suffering from the effects of hurricane Sandy.  My aunt in New Jersey got some water in her basement, but is otherwise doing well.  They still have no power, but she is able to cook on a wood stove and that helps keep the house warm.  Her son is with her helping her through, and her daughter is working hard taking first claim calls for insurance companies.  I can only imagine how heart breaking it is for her talking to all these people from her home state who have lost everything.  Sending my thoughts, prayers and love to them!!

I can't even begin to fathom the difficulties they are experiencing over there.  It seems in just a few hours, everything changed for the East coast.  :*(  But it seems that they are all very strong and resilient people and they will get through it!

Really helps put life in perspective doesn't it?

How to Help Hurricane Sandy Victims  

Text "Red Cross" to 90999 to donate $10.00

Have a safe weekend planet!

My photos of the day...

Blake is going to a friend's Birthday Party this evening.  My handsome baby boy.  <3


Blake had all this candy sitting on my laptop for me this morning. 

"I AM SO SICK OF CANDY!!!"

No, not really.  LOL, thank you Blake!  <3

 ***Doggy Daily***


Music I am listening to today...Patty Griffin , Rain

Random Link of the Day...Twice-Baked Potato Pie 

The Daily V...

Don't Forget!!

Peace.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors