Sunday, November 11, 2012

November 11, 2012

My 365...

Day three, mommy downer.  Blech.  It is a funk I tell you.  A simple, unnecessary funk that I need to shake off!  It feels like someone has stolen my joy.  Lord knows I usually have an overabundance of joy, positivity and smiles.  It is who I am.  I never let life, illness or people get me down.  Not ever.  Then why the blasted funk?

Things are going well.  Garrett is on his way to starting college at Boise State University...yay!  Brandon starts his new job tomorrow, and his little Cooper, my precious grandson is healthy, happy and strong.  Brandon is spending the week with us so he does not have to drive in from out of town every day.  The boys and I are so happy to have him home.  Casey is moving in a positive direction.  It is sometimes one step forward and three steps back with Casey, but the forward motion never ceases.  Blake is...well, Blake is my perfect happy spirit.  :)  Jack started his new job today.  I have work that will keep me busy for the next few months.  My president won the election.  It is the Holiday Season...the best time of the year right?  My RA is under control. My family loves me.  My friends love me.

THEN WHY THE FUNK????

There is a tripped circuit breaker switch around me somewhere .  I need to find that sucker and repair it.  Then all will be right with my world.

It is so cold outside today.  The high 39°f.  I got dressed and decided I was going to ride anyway.  I needed to get out of the house and breathe in some fresh air and beautiful scenery.  I made it to the corner of our street and thought...."Chica, you have lost your mind.  It is FREEZING out here!"  I turned back and went home.  Fresh air is great but not when it freezes your lungs....lol

So how to fix the funk?  Take pictures!  Take pictures of all the reasons I have to be happy.  I can do that.  Pictures are my specialty.  :)

Tomorrow will be better.  I know it will be.  I shall make it so.

Have a great Monday planet.  I love you!  I do you know...I really, really, truly do.  <3

The loves of my life...they make my heart smile!

It is great having my four boys together today.  I love it when we are all together.

***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...The Dave Matthews Band , So Much to Say


Random Link of the Day...Lemon Chicken

The Daily V...


Peace.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors