Thursday, October 11, 2012

Photo-A-Day October

Day 11...Something Close-Up

I don't have a macro lens, yet, so I picked this lovely 4 inch Dresden Ballerina given to me by my sister-in-law years ago.  All the details, the lace on her dress included, are made of fine porcelain.  She is so beautiful!


Day 10...Emotion, Anger!

Blake really hates those fractions!  (Disclaimer, no mathematical fractions were harmed while taking this photograph...lol)

Day 9...Red

Day 8...Angle, Here are a few colorful angles.

Day 7...Light

Day 6...I'm thankful for...

The freedom that comes with living in this country.
Day 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors