Tuesday, October 9, 2012

October 9, 2012

My 365...

This evening Blake and I decided to take another ride to Kathryn Albertson Park.  We had so much fun there on Sunday, but we did not get to explore the entire park.  Tonight we definitely did.

The weather was a cool 60 °f, and the Fall colors were even more amazing today.  We also ran in to some wildlife while we were there.  No Mountain Lion, but lots of deer.

My photos of the day...


 Blake getting his "planking" on.







 Some deer in the woods.


 So much amazing color.  We love this city!



 Keep up mom.
















Total ride...6.27 miles.

***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Coldplay , Paradise

Random Link of the Day...Tropical Chicken Burger

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors