Friday, October 5, 2012

October 5, 2012

My 365...

Hello Friday!

We are ready for the weekend.  It has felt like such a long 5 days, that we are definitely looking forward to two days of relaxation.

We did not ride our bikes today for two reason...first, I am feeling really chilled today,  *shivers*,  and two...Mountain Lion!  Apparently there is a cougar on the loose on the section of green belt that we love to ride our bikes on.  We will be riding tomorrow for sure.  I don't want to waste this perfect weather on a wild beast...lol  I will just pack a raw steak in my bike basket to distract him while we run.  :P

Hmmm...if we do happen to spot the cougar, what an awesome picture that would make!

"Say cheese Mr. Mountain Lion!"

Hope your weekend is perfect.

My photos of the day...

It is that time of year...
 

***Doggy Daily***

"Just take me with you on your rides mama.  I can protect you."

Music I am listening to today...Bruno Mars , It Will Rain

Random Link of the Day...Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors