Tuesday, October 30, 2012

October 30, 2012

My 365...

Grandson Cooper is here to stay with me this evening.  Yay!  :)

He is having a conversation with uncle Garrett, so I was able to sneak away and get my blog post in for the day.  Thank God for uncle Garrett, Cooper is one busy toddler.

Hope you all had a great day!

My photos of the day...

Baby Yoda is here!


 Some beautiful October blooms.





***Doggy Daily***


Music I am listening to today...Holly Brook , What I Wouldn't Give

Random Link of the Day...Hazzelnut Truffle Fudge

The Daily V...
Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors