Sunday, October 21, 2012

October 21, 2012


My 365...

I was getting dressed this morning for our daily adventure, and was trying on some mascara that son Garrett's girlfriend Kori had given me.  Blake walked in the room, shocked to see me applying any makeup at all as I never wear any.

"Mom!  What are you doing?"

"Just touching up my eyelashes son."

"Why?  You don't need any makeup mom, that is just stupid."

"I am just checking out this mascara, I am not putting on makeup son."

"Good, because you are beautiful just the way you are."

Awwwww....heart melt.  :)

Speaking of daily adventures, today was awesome.  We rode our bike to Camel's Back Park, and took a nice long hike around the back of the hill (feels more like a mountain when you are hiking up) and straight up to the top.  It was so beautiful today.  A little chilly, at 57 degrees, but a gorgeous day.

The only thing missing was son Casey.  He was not feeling up to a long hike with the torture device in his mouth.  I can't say that I blame him.  So he stayed home and chilled today.

We missed you Casey!

Hope your Sunday was perfect.

My photos of the day...

The beautiful Boise River.

 I think I will stick to riding a bike.  :)









 So much color today!











 Downtown Boise.




 Total ride...8.40 miles.
 ***Doggy Daily***
This Saint Bernard was running loose in the park.  He was a sweetheart, but this other dog did not think so.
Music I am listening to today...Adaline , Cost is too High


Random Link of the Day...Triple Chocolate Pumpkin Pie

The Daily V...

Have a great Monday planet!

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors