Tuesday, October 2, 2012

October 2, 2012

My 365...

Cooper is here!  Brandon, Cooper and their puppy RayRay are in town for a few days, and spending time with us.  Poor little Cooper had a really rough night as he is not feeling well at all.  :*(  But his daddy took the best care of him.  Brandon was exhausted this morning.  Cooper spent some time with me so daddy could get some rest.  He was a perfect little angel, and we had a good time.

Then early this evening....grandma needed a nap.  LOL :)

Coopy has the gift of gab, that much is certain, and he is developing such a clear vocabulary.  I love to hear him speak.

Brandon is cooking dinner for us tonight, and I am sure it will be absolutely delish.

Hope your day has been awesome!

My photos of the day...

Who is the most beautiful baby boy in the world?  Cooper!  <3

I will update with photos of Brandon's delicious cuisine later this evening.

***Update!***

Dinner was delicious.  Brandon made his famous chicken wraps.  The chicken was seasoned to perfection, and added to a flour tortilla with fresh produce, lettuce, cilantro, tomato, avocado and of course jalapeño, then topped with ranch dressing and a dab of sour cream.  Yummy!

Brandon made a HUGE skillet of chicken thinking we would have left overs.  He underestimated the appetites of his three brothers Garrett, Casey and Blake, his father, Kori and I.  When all was said and done I think there was enough for the chef to have one wrap.  LOL :)

It was also awesome enjoying a dinner with all my boys under one roof.  Thank you Brandon!


After dinner, Cooper settled into my lap to watch A Monster in Paris, and he has fallen fast asleep in my arms.  Brandon offered to move him to bed, but I said no thank you.  I love being a grandma.  <3

***Doggy Daily***

I love this little puppers.  I adopted Raymond for Brandon in the summer of 2009, and he has been the perfect canine companion for little Cooper.  He is the cutest little Miniature Schnauzer.

Music I am listening to today...The beautiful sounds of precious little Cooper.  Who needs music?  Not me!

Random Link of the Day...Apple Cinnamon Peanut Butter

The Daily V...We all really must work harder to decrease world suck, and DFTBA.  Don't forget to be awesome.

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

1 comments:

Shanna Russell said...

Bubba really does look like Raymond!

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors