Friday, October 19, 2012

October 19, 2012

My 365...

"O...i...l..."

Dorothy: Did you say something? 
Tin Woodsman: [indiscernible sounds from the Tin Man, who is rusted] 
Dorothy: He said oil can!
Scarecrow: Oil can what? 
Dorothy: Oil can.

"I need OIL!"  That is how I feel today.  A little bit like the rusted up Tin Man.  Pass me the oil please!

Not that I am complaining.  I have had Rheumatoid Arthritis for 17 years now, and it has not done me in yet!  Surely I am not giving it the opportunity to do so now.  My body has been through a lot, and is still going strong.  Seems like the older I get, the better "it" gets.  Have I mentioned I am a glorious age 51?  It is just soggy, damp, dreary days like today tend to suck the oil out of me.  So...'pass the oil can please?"

Today looks and feels like a Seattle sort of day.  Cloudy, drizzle and chilly, I am sure that is why I am feeling a little rusty.  We have not had many bike rides this week either because it has been a so busy.  Another reason my body is acting so cranky.  I need a nice long relaxing ride.  Maybe tomorrow.

I am having an emotional day as well.  The kind of day that if you look at me wrong...I will cry.  Not the whimper sort of "Oh woe is me" cry either.  I am talking the sobbing, end of the world, "OMG someone ate the last Pop-Tart" sort of wailing.

But no worries, I will be fine.  I always am.  This rock is never permitted to crumble.  Besides, the Tin Man finally did make it to see the Wizard.  So will I.  :)

Hope your weekend is smooth and easy sailing.

My photos of the day...

This sweet face makes my heart sing.  <3  When he is not stealing the last Pop-Tart!  :)  His head is feeling a little better after he had a head-on collision with the sidewalk on his scooter the other day.

"Just remember Blake, your helmet is your friend."






***Doggy Daily***

"I need the doggy oil mama."

Music I am listening to today...The Fray , Ungodly Hour

Random Link of the Day...Pumpkin Oatmeal Cookies

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors