Wednesday, October 17, 2012

October 17, 2012

My 365...

Another gloriously beautiful day in our city of trees.  The skies are so blue and clear, and there is not a cloud anywhere.  I love our home.  <3

We had one of those mornings where it is almost painful to get out from under the warmth and luxury of the covers.  "It is too cold to get up mom!"  I had a hard time arguing with Blake on that one.  But we did get up and start the day on the right foot.  First English, followed by Math class, which Blake dominated by the way, then we finished up with History and Spelling.  It was a good day.  Thank you Blake.

I am so glad we decided to extend our home schooling for a little longer.  It is hard, and a lot of work, but I love spending that one on one time with my boys.  Especially on these cold Autumn mornings.

Now the boys are helping dad clean out the gutters and rake up the leaves.  We had already done that this past weekend, but the wind storms yesterday made it rain a sea of leaves again.  Gotta love the Fall.

Hope your Wednesday was great!

My photos of the day...

"You want me on the roof? Yes!"  You don't have to ask Blake twice.  :)




 I like the view from the roof too Blake.
Breakfast of champions?  Most children are happy with a bowl of cereal.  Not Blake.  He prefers a bowl of pickled jalapeños and a nice tall glass of milk to wash them down.
***Update***

My Coopey is spending the night with grandma tonight! ♥ 

Blake has made it very clear that I am "too soft", and he is in charge. "You don't know the first thing about putting a toddler to bed mom!" Well, all I have to say is thank goodness for Blake! lol :)

Cooper was sitting on my lap and he noticed my picture on my Facebook page.  He pointed it and said "Grandma!"  Awww...*heart melt*  :)


 ***Doggy Daily***

Blake and the Dozer.

Music I am listening to today...Gillian Welch , Scarlet Town

Random Link of the Day...Roasted Acorn Squash

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors