Tuesday, October 16, 2012

October 16, 2012

My 365...

We can take a 20 mile bike ride with ease these days, and barely break a sweat.  Piece of cake.  Tonight we took a short 6.5 mile ride and I thought I was going to die!  It has been a very windy day, with gusts up to 30 mph at times, and our ride against that wind was so hard.  I was exhausted when we got home.  It felt like riding through a wind tunnel.

It was a gorgeous day though, and we took a nice ride to the Aquarium to meet their new sea turtle named Beam, then we stopped at the park for an early picnic dinner.

It has been a great Tuesday.  :)

My photos of the day...








 Ever seen a bearded mermaid?  LOL :)


A great day for a picnic.






***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...James Carrington , Ache


Random Link of the Day...Carrot Banana Muffins

The Daily V...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors