Sunday, October 14, 2012

October 14, 2012

My 365...

Well, guess it is time to say goodbye to another weekend.  It was a good one though, and we enjoyed it very much.

No bike ride today, as the boys pooped out on me.  That was fine, a day of rest is good every now and then.  I spent most of the day restoring some old photos of my husband's family that my sister in law emailed to me.  I love restoring old pictures!  I still have some adjusting to do on them, but I have attached a few of my "works in progress" below.

Hope your Sunday was awesome!

My photos of the day...

Best friends.  <3

Some of the restorations I am working on.  The original is on the left, my works in progress on the right.
The above is a picture of my husband, and his family.  Below are his mother and father who sadly died before we were married and I never got to meet them.  At least the children can see what their grandmother and grandfather looked like.  :)
For dinner I made some delicious Ravioli and spinach salad.

Have a happy Monday planet!

***Doggy Daily***

Music I am listening to today...Tony Emmanuel , Drive time

Random Link of the Day...Caramel Apple Soft Pretzels

The Daily V...




Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors