Sunday, September 9, 2012

September 9, 2012

My 365...

Happy Grandparent's Day!  Oh hey, that is me.  :)

We enjoyed a beautiful day today.  A 16 mile bike ride, and afternoon at Boise Art in the Park, a yummy dinner of junk food (we do that every now and then), and a dip in the river.  It was a perfect colorful day.

Hope your Sunday was perfect too.  :)

My Photos of the day...

I took 392 pictures today...here are some of my favorites.







 A one-man band.  He was adorable!



















 These painted gourds were amazing.










 One of my favorite artists, Justin Hillgrove.






 Tacos and jalapeno poppers...yumm!





 River surfing.  This little boy had one end of rope tied to the bridge, the other end to a piece of wood, and he was surfing the current.  He was awesome!
 Blake stopped on the trail to pick up a beautiful leaf for me.
 Taking a splash in the river.




 Beautiful Autumn colors.
 Total ride...16.04 miles.
***Doggy Daily***

Here are some adorable canines we met on the river today...
Speaking of canines...Happy Birthday to our Ducati.  Seven years old today!

Music I am listening to today...Anita Baker , Sweet Love

Random Link of the Day...Italian Chili

The Daily V...Clean out your email inbox...and unsubscribe from the junk.

Until next time...


Have a great Monday!!

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors