Friday, September 21, 2012

September 21, 2012

My 365...

"Tee-Gee-Eye-Eff!"  Yay, it is Friday!

We are really happy to welcome the weekend to our world.  The only thing that is missing to make it a perfect weekend would be a good stiff wind through this valley of smoke.  Come on Mother Nature, send some wind my way!  We really miss riding out bikes.  We have not been able to ride since last weekend due to all the smoke in the valley.  The air quality is very "un-Boise" like.  *pout*

Photo by Blake of our otherwise "clear" sky.


Come on planet, put your lips together and *blow* in a northwesterly directly.  We thank you very much!

The plan for the weekend....who knows?  But whatever we do it will be fabulous.  :)

My photos of the day...

"Miss Lilly?  What are you doing?  You need to let Blake study."
 "What do you mean, what am I doing?  What do you think I am doing mama?"
 "SQUIRREL!!"
 "I am sorry mama, what were we talking about?"
 "Never mind Miss Lilly...as you were."
 "No squirrels here mama...it is just us chickens."
"Tee hee"
Happy Weekend!

***Doggy Daily***

See Above :)

Music I am listening to today...Sara Bareilles, Many the Miles


Random Link of the Day...Rigatoni Goodness

The Daily V...Today belongs to you and only you, why not make it the best day possible?  I sure am.  :)

Until next time...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors