Wednesday, September 19, 2012

September 19, 2012

My 365...

If you believe in yourself, anything is possible.

We all start our life on the same plane.  Full of hope, possibility, excitement, determination and free spirit.  Along the way, factors in life start to bring us down.  It could be difficult parents, tragedy, illness, circumstance, society, peers, misunderstanding, broken promises.  We all have a "story."

But here is the thing...just because your "story" is tragic, does not mean your life has to be.  We DO have what it takes to fix what is broken in our own life.  We have the tools, the strength, the determination and the power to make it right, and to live the most amazing life we can.  Anything less is just an excuse.

When I look at my own life, I can give you a list of reasons a mile long why I "could" be the most miserable/broken person on the planet.  I really could.  But do I?  Hell no!  I LOVE life.  I LOVE possibilities, and if there is something I want out of life...I take it.  I make it so.  And let me let you in on a little secret....you can too.

If you don't believe in yourself, then no one else is going to believe in you either.  If you don't LOVE yourself...then no one is going to love you either.

Stand tall and strong in front of a mirror.  Look at the reflection staring back at you and say...

"I love you."

"I believe in you."

"You can do anything you want to do in this world."

"You can have anything you want out of life."

"It is all yours for the taking."

Then smile that big cheesy smile.  Cry if you feel like crying, but wrap your arms around yourself and give a tight squeeze.  YOU deserve it.

Stand tall people.  YOU are a rockstar!  <3

Happy Wednesday Plant...I love you too.

My photos of the day...

This is the face of courage, determination and personal success. Casey met with his recruiter today, and also paid a visit to an Army recruiter to be sure he is checking out all of his options.  He came home feeling really awesome about himself.

 I love this young man!


This is what a "lightbulb" moment looks like.  Blake was working with Jack on his math this afternoon, and experienced a huge "lightbulb" moment.

"I get it now!!"
 Then he proudly came over to my desk and said...

"Here mom, let me teach you."

...and that is exactly what he did.  :)

***Doggy Daily***


"I am smart, I am beautiful, I am a diva, and I love me."
"Yes, yes Miss Lilly, we know, we know." 
"Well good! And don't you forget it!"

Music I am listening to today...Heather Small, PROUD


The Daily V...Believe in yourself, and nothing will dare to stand in your way.

Until next time...

Peace.

Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors