Monday, September 17, 2012

September 17, 2012

My 365...

"Hello Monday.  I will let you hang around today, and come back next week, "if" you behave!"

I am happy to report that Monday behaved quite well.  Thank goodness.

Hope your Monday was good.

My photos of the day...

"No pictures on Monday mom!"
 "That will be $20 dollars please.  Modeling fee ya know."
Casey is not feeling his math today!
 And this is what happens when you try to photograph a teenager....
 ...stapler attack, and feet in my face.  LOL, such a brat!
Garrett figured "resistance is futile."  If mom points a camera, she is not going to stop until she gets her shot.
What can I say?  I love my boys, and I love taking pictures of them...every chance I get!

It is what I do.  :)

**Update**

Haha!  Casey just got home from the gym, and is too tired to escape....the mama'razzi!
I "always" get my picture.  

**Doggy Daily***

Ducati, waiting on Casey to finish his studies.
 ...and waiting.

Music I am listening to today...Steve Miller Band,  Rock'n Me

Random Link of the Day...Chicken Enchilada Stuffed Zucchini

The Daily V...The only way to get what your really want out of life, is to let go of all things you don't want.

Until next time...



Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors