Monday, September 10, 2012

September 10, 2012

My 365...

Hello Monday.  I started the day with a "Clean Sweep."  That is when I completely strip a room of all furniture and contents, deep clean, then place everything back in a new order.  I love doing that every now and then.  Cleans all the dust from the nooks and crannies, and gives the room a fresh new look.

Being organized is so important to me.  If my space is a mess...I am a mess.

Hope your Monday was kind.  :)

***Pause...give me 36 sit ups***

My photos of the day...

"Are you working on your assignments Blake?"

"Yes mom I am."

"Then why do I spy Car Town on your computer monitor mister?"
 "Oh that...I like the music."

(stinker!)
 A beautiful clear day in my city today.

 ***Doggy Daily***

"I like the music too mama."

Music I am listening to today...Matt Kearney, Closer to Love


Random Link of the Day...Swedish Meatballs

The Daily V...Keep your space organized, and keep it clean.  Life is so much easier that way.

Until next time...
 "It already does."  <3
Peace.


Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Love,

0 comments:

Welcome to Mommy plus Five

I am a work from home mom of five amazing children, and five beautiful grandchildren. Enjoying my 50's and all that life has to offer.

Time to start a new 365.

Thank you for stopping by! :)


http://veronicagraphics.com

Networked Blogs

Visitors

Our Dogs

#1 dog site for dogs & bipeds!

Blog Archive

Visitors